Monday, November 10, 2008

Starting Off

It seems like everyone has a blog these days. I read them, I think about starting one, and then never do anything about it. Well, today I'm fixing that "mistake". I'm starting my own blog.

I tend to ramble to folks in real life about things that really don't matter, so I figured I'd write a blog to have an outlet. I make lots of mistakes. You see, I'm a do-er. I'm always trying to figure out how to do things and doing these things myself, even if I've never even been exposed to that subject. This blog will highlight my mistakes and the lessons I've learned from making those mistakes.

Life isn't about living in a perfect existence without making mistakes or living in a perfect bubble, it's about learning and doing things wrong so we can get it right in the end.

I'll leave you with this for now and try to figure out how I can make things a little more interesting for you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment